- A safe space to talk about difficulties you are experiencing at school, in your relationships or personal life
- All services are free and confidential
- Individual session with a social worker, however, follow-up cannot be offered. Students needing longer-term follow-up will be referred to appropriate resources in the community
- Possible reasons for seeking psychosocial support could be:
- Relationship and family issues
- Academic stress or test anxiety
- Loss and grief
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Self-harm or suicidal feelings
- And any other issues that may be affecting you
All registered St. Lawrence students have access to psychosocial support services
When and where
You can make an appointment with Psychosocial Support Services by sending a MIO message to Psychosocial Services and the social worker will get back to you as soon as possible. The social worker is in office 269 however appointments can be done through Zoom as well.
If you need immediate help, consult our List of Help Centres, which provide contacts for counselling and crisis services available 24/7.