The Academic Advisor can help you:
- Find out more about program requirements. Look over your personal program planner (student profile) to determine how many courses are left to take.
- Look over your personal program planner (student profile) to plan the sequence of courses to take per semester to graduate (a very important step for all students wishing to take more than the standard number of semesters).
- Make an informed decision with respect to reducing your course load.
- Request a course change.
- Discuss whether to withdraw from a course.
- Make a program change.
- Find out about the English Exit Exam or the Comprehensive Assessment for your program.
- Find out about summer school or courses by correspondence.
- Obtain a referral for help with academic or vocational difficulties.
- Find out about the student success measures available to assist you in reaching your academic goals.
All St. Lawrence students and students transferring from another CEGEP can consult the Academic Advisor. In some cases, high school students will also be invited to consult the Academic Advisor.
When and where
You can consult the Academic Advisor by making an appointment, dropping in during regular business hours (time permitting) or sending a MIO message.