Call for Student Internship Applications
The Social Science department is seeking applicants for the Internship Bursary Program (BRIC), run through the Fonds de recherche du Québec. This internship will serve as a launchpad for young people with a potential future in research by allowing them to acquire training and concrete experience in the heart of a research team.
Interns must have:
- Curiosity and intellectual rigor
- An interest in research and societal issues
- The ability to work on a team and independently
- A strong academic file at Cégep
- Knowledge of French and English (written and spoken)
- Basic knowledge of key software, including Zotero, Word, Excel; knowledge of Google Sheets would be an asset, but not required.
To learn more about this program and how to apply to the Social Science department, please read the PDF below. A statement of interest template is additionally provided below, for those who wish to apply. If your application is selected by the Social Science department, they will support you through the process of applying for a bursary from the Fonds de recherche du Québec.