Coaching staff (New and Returning)
CHARLES-ANTOINE FONTAINE – MEN’S BASKETBALL (ASSISTANT-COACH)
Welcome to the Men’s Basketball Team Charles-Antoine Fontaine! Charles-Antoine is a proud alumnus and acts as the team’s captain for the Lions. His experience in physical prep is already very positive for the team. Have a great season!
- SLC Alumni & team captain of 2014-15th edition
- Founder and president of Gym Rats Basketball
- 11 years of coaching in basketball
XAVIER BERTRAND - CROSS-COUNTRY
The Cross-Country team can count on Xavier Bertrand again as he returns with the team. His first experience on the team allowed the program to experience its first Canadian Championship. Xavier also has a major impact on the team as a pedagogue and great motivator.
- Qualified for Provincial and National Teams
- Qualified for International Meets
- ULaval (R&O) member
MARIE THIBAULT - RUGBY
Welcome back to Marie Thibault, SLC Alumna that pursued her dreams in the rugby world. Her athletic experience and academic knowledge (now following a Master) is a great example of Leaders who trust the College.
- Member of Team Canada R15 (November Tour, CANAM and Super Series)
- Member of the Team Québec R7 and R15
- Named on many All Star Teams: 2017 CIS U-SPORTS, 2017 RSEQ, 2015 RSEQ
- R&O U. Laval and Lions St. Lawrence Alumna