New and returning coaching staff
St. Lawrence is happy to prensent new and returning Lions coaching staff!
MATTHEW WESTON – MEN’S BASKETBALL (HEAD-COACH)
We are very happy to announce the return of Matt Weston with our Men’s Basketball Team. His first year with the team was in the position of Assistant-Coach. Matt is dedicated to his sport and we wish him a fantastic season with our Lions.
- Played at York University
- St. Lawrence Alumni and 2015 MVP
- Played twice for Team Quebec (2010 and 2011)
EMMA GLABRAITH – CROSS-COUNTRY (HEAD-COACH)
Welcome back to Emma Galbraith, an outstanding athlete that competes for the R&O team at the USports level. She is also a former Tulsa Track and Field athlete. Emma is a passionate coach and is the perfect fit for our Women’s Cross-Country team.
- CIS gold medalist (1000m and 1500m)
- Master in Kinesiology
- B.Sc in Sports and Minor in psychology
MARCO PRINCIPE – MEN’S SOCCER D2 (ASSISTANT-COACH)
Welcome to Marco Principe! He will be assisting Isabelle Harvey with the Men’s Soccer Team. Already, Marco has a great impact as he has many competencies to share to the student-athletes.
- Goalkeeper coach in different private soccer school and academies
- Trained with the Académie de l’Impact de Montreal
- Athletic trainer at World Gym