- A safe space to talk about difficulties you are experiencing at school, in your relationships or personal life
- Individual sessions with a Social Worker
- All services are free and confidential
- Services are short-term; however, referrals to community resources can be provided for long-term support
- Possible reasons for seeking psychosocial support could be:
- Relationship and family issues
- Academic stress or test anxiety
- Loss and grief
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Self-harm or suicidal feelings
- And any other issues that may be affecting you
All registered St. Lawrence students have access to psychosocial support services
When and where
You can make an appointment with Psychosocial Support Services by sending a MIO message to Shirley Jobson, the Psychosocial Counsellor. All services are provided in office 269.
If you need immediate help, consult our List of Help Centres, which provide contacts for counselling and crisis services available 24/7.