CEGEP Champlain St. Lawrence is committed to ensuring the health and safety of its students, employees and visitors. Our priority is to act responsibly so that your visit at the College is as safe and pleasant as possible.
Please ensure you follow the sanitary guidelines at all times.
It is very important to self-assess your health before you come to the College. Use the COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Questionnaire
Do not come to the College if your self-assessment indicates that you may pose a risk to the health of others.
In addition, you cannot come to the College if you answer yes to one of the following questions:
- Do you have symptoms that could be associated with COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2 virus)? https://covid19.quebec.ca/surveys/cdd2/introduction
- Within the last 14 days have you provided care or had close contact with a symptomatic person known or suspected to have COVID-19?
- Have you travelled to any countries outside Canada (including the United States) within the last 14 days?
At all times, we ask you to respect the following safety rules:
- Access the building by using entrance B (parking) and wash your hands. You must remain 2 meters apart from each other and wear a procedure-mask to get to your class or lab;
- Student arrivals are between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Each student must declare their state of health and presence on campus through the following QR code:
- This declaration must be made each time you access the CEGEP and your answers are confidential. Completing the form will help the college protect you as well as others and limit the spread of the virus in case of an outbreak.
- If you do not have access to a QR scan application or a phone, you can always complete the declaration on your computer using the following Internet link or at home before coming at the college: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=wB1cjqIUDE-MuekBHYdW47akFNZw7CJAlF_IqWf9ceJUQjdWU0JMUFBRS0g1OVZSWENNRkU1N0hKRy4u
- Upon entry, sanitize your hands with gel or wash your hands in the restroom (wash hands for a minimum of 20 seconds and dry hands thoroughly with paper towel)
- Go straight to your classroom/lab/office while keeping a 2-metre distance from anyone else
- Avoid touching any unnecessary objects or surfaces. Individuals who do touch a surface must sanitize or wash their hands immediately afterwards;
- Wearing a mask is mandatory everywhere inside the College. Students may remove their mask once they are seated in a classroom. It will be possible to purchase a mask if forgotten for $2 at the reception desk.
- As requested by the Ministry, classrooms will be arranged to allow each student to be 2 meters apart.
- During laboratories, wearing a mask will be mandatory as well as respecting other safety measures.
- Leave the College by using entrance B.
Last updated: January 11, 2021