CEGEP Champlain St. Lawrence is committed to ensuring the health and safety of its students, employees and visitors. Our priority is to act responsibly so that your visit at the College is as safe and pleasant as possible.
Please ensure you follow the sanitary guidelines at all times.
It is very important to self-assess your health before you come to the College. Use the COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Questionnaire
Do not come to the College if your self-assessment indicates that you may pose a risk to the health of others.
In addition, you cannot come to the College if you answer yes to one of the following questions:
- Have you returned from a trip outside the country for less than 2 weeks?
- In the past 14 days, have you been in contact (within 2 meters) with someone who has COVID-19?
- In the past 14 days, have you received instructions from the Public Health Department to be in isolation?
At all times, we ask you to respect the following safety rules:
- Access the building by using entrance A (Nérée-Tremblay). Access to the building will be controlled at all times. You must remain 2 meters apart from each other and wear a mask to get to your class or lab;
- Student arrivals are between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Each student will need to identify themselves at the reception desk and wash their hands.
- Upon entry, sanitize your hands with gel or wash your hands in the restroom (wash hands for a minimum of 20 seconds and dry hands thoroughly with paper towel)
- Go straight to your classroom/lab/office while keeping a 2-metre distance from anyone else
- Avoid touching any unnecessary objects or surfaces. Individuals who do touch a surface must sanitize or wash their hands immediately afterwards;
- Student-athletes who have early morning practices will be able to access the College through entrance B on the West side of the building.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory everywhere inside the College. Students may remove their mask once they are seated in a classroom. It will be possible to purchase a mask if forgotten for $2 at the reception desk.
- As requested by the Ministry, classrooms will be arranged to allow each student to be 1.5 meters apart.
- During laboratories, wearing a mask will be mandatory as well as respecting other safety measures.
- Leave the College by using entrance A.
Last updated: October 1, 2020