The Methodology Workshop is a one-on-one consultation and coaching service with a teacher and is offered to all students. The aim is for students to improve the quality of their research as well as their research and essay writing skills. Both methodology and the composition of research papers are key areas for student success which are focused on in this workshop.
The Methodology Workshop is available to all students who need help with doing research and writing essays and research papers.
When and where
The Methodology Workshop takes place in Room 258 in the library. The schedule is determined at the beginning of each semester.
Fall 2017 hours :
- Monday: 11:00 - 12:00 AND 16:00 - 17:00 (Elsabet Quirin)
- Tuesday: 13:00 - 13:45 (Elsabet Quirin)
- Wednesday: 10:15 - 13:15 (Martin Parent)
- Thursday: 13:00 - 15:00 (Daniel Perreault)
- Friday: 11:15 - 13:00 (Martin Parent)
Please click on the link below for an appointment.
For more information
Please contact a Social Science coordinator or teacher (listed in our Directory).